Introduction To Aromatherapy Workshops:
Life Path Awakening To Creative Scensitivity
[_] INTRODUCTION TO AROMATHERAPY:
Life Path Awakening To Creative Scentsitivity
WHAT IS AROMATHERAPY?
HOW IS MATHEMATICS INVOLVED?
CLICK HERE INTRODUCTION: "I AM MATHEMATICS"
Aromatherapy is the centuries old ancient art of utilizing essential oils. Nerves that respond to smell are wired into the brain & the stimuli are sent to the limbic center. The olfactory is a pair of cranial nerves, consisting of sensory fibers that are pathways interwoven throughout the limbic system sending a continuous flow of electrochemical impulses that direct human drives & emotions. The scent has an effect on the hypothalamus part of the brain, influencing the hormonal system, affecting moods & feelings of depression, metabolism, stress levels & libido.
Numerology along with Aromatherapy can help participants to understand how to personalize and create balance with essential oil blends tailored to specific needs. Having personal knowledge of ones vibrational energy matched with essential oils can often ease real life discomforts that one may be experiencing. Through careful mathematical assessment of one's Inner-Child emotions, Life Purpose direction, along with Destiny opportunities it can be very empowering. Understanding the mathematical vibrational code of one's name.
INTRODUCTION TO AROMATHERAPY
- Ancient and Modern Knowledge Of Aromatherapy
- Essential Oils Used Everyday
- Hatshepsut: Queen Hat-shepsut & other ancient figures and their stories with essential oils referenced in sacred texts: King Solomon, The 3 Wisemen & The Christ Child.
- Documented uses of Aromatherapy in: China, France, India, Iraq, Native America, Syria, Tibet, United Kingdom,
- Current medical studies on the effectiveness of pure essential oils: vibrational energy, and how to personalize usage.
CHOICE OF WORKSHOP TOPICS:
- Pure vs synthetic types of aromatics.
- Depression and stress relief,
- Using Diffusers building family immunity: Common ailments
- HEALTH SERIES:
- 1) PRENATAL CARE:
- Stress & tension reduction
- 2) CHILDBIRTH:
- Stages & phases of labor
- 3) POSTPARTUM CARE:
- Relieving anxieties & depression
- 4) KEY STEPS TO PARENTING BY THE NUMBERS:
- At Home & In The Classroom For Parents & Teachers
- Reducing risk of A.C.E.
- Identifying challenging circumstances
- Acknowledging character Influencing positive behaviors
- Support at home and school
- Creating Confidence, Creativity & Productivity
- The power of meditation, vision boards, and coloring: Focusing energy to accomplish goals in schools, the workplace or the office.
- [_] 1st: New Phase: Write goals for this cycle
- [_] 2nd: Crescent Waxing: Foundation filter ideas
- [_] 3rd: 1st Qtr: Act upon desires for goals
- [_] 4th: Gibbous Waxing: Maintain balance
- [_] 5th: Full: Meditate, pray, make decisions
- [_] 6th: 3rd Qtr Waning Gibbous: Harvesting
- [_] 7th: Last Qtr Waning: Letting go.
- [_] 8th: Balsamic Waning Crescent: New Strategy
- Establishing A Peaceful & Loving Home With Aromatherapy
- Being Friends First
- Life Purpose, The Foundation Of The Working Relationship
- 9 Ways To Bridge Destiny/Opportunity In A Relationship That Supports One's Vision With Essential Oils
- The Union: Our Deepest Heart's Desire
- Creating a variety of romantic environments
EACH PARTICIPANT MUST BRING TO WORKSHOP:
- [_] A box of crayola crayons: 16 colors (or colored pencils)
- [_] A small calculator
- [_] Small note pad for writing notes on
- [_] A cell phone with access to websites and/or social media. (optional: ear phones, but useful)
- [_] Bottle of drinking water
Please "Like/Comment/Share" This Facebook Page
Health Wealth And Romance Life Path Awakening For Knowledge Of Self
PLACING AN ORDER FOR A WORKSHOP
HISTORY OF ESSENTIAL OILS
TRADITIONAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS:
Ancient Kemetic texts have recorded that essential oils raise the body’s frequencies, bringing mental clarity, & strengthening. They are the first recorded known to have practiced aromatherapy. Aromatic oils were used for healing, cosmetics, religious ceremonies and embalming. Written about in sacred texts, used by prophets, leaders, medicine men, and midwives. There are also over 500 references to essential oils in the Bible for their therapeutic healing powers.
MEDICAL USAGE OF ESSENTIAL OILS:
Essential oils have been scientifically proven for therapeutic purposes, according to some doctors. Aromatherapy is used with other complementary treatments such as:
- stress and anxiety
- system management
Essential Oils in Health Care By Dr. Jane Buckle, PhD, RN
Addictions & Depression DSM 5
Clinical trials have investigated aromatherapy for treatments with mental health issues. Studies show sedative & stimulant effects of essential oils and positive effects on behavior, and immune system functioning. Medical studies support the influence of odors on the limbic system, and it’s emotional pathways.
BENEFITS IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS:
- [_] Home:
- Health and beauty aids
- [_] School:
- Encouraging focus, studies
- [_] Office:
- Enthusiasm, lifting stagnant energy
- [_] Business:
- Stimulating ideas, creativity, sales
- [_] Black Pepper*: 2 comforting
- [_] Chamomile R: 1234578 calms
- [_] Cypress*: 2367 transitions
- [_] Eucalyptus Rad: 23489 grief
- [_] Frankincense: 345 dispair
- [_] Geranium*:145 memory
- [_] Ginger: 89 confusion
- [_] Grapefruit*: 346 addiction
- [_] Jasmine*: 469 confidence
- [_] Lavender: 12456789 trauma
- [_] Lemon: 367 fatigue
- [_] Lemongrass*: 9 refreshes
- [_] Marjoram*: 12459 anxiety
- [_] Melissa*: 1 rage
- [_] Neroli: 1245 fears
- [_] Orange: 1239 sadness
- [_] Peppermint: 258 concentrate
- [_] Rosemary*: memory
- [_] Sage*: 467 cleansing
- [_] Sandalwood: 24567 centers
- [_] Spearmint*: 4 blockage
- [_] Vanilla*: frustrations
- [_] Ylang ylang: 124567 anger
All classes, workshops, or presentations use an aromatherapy diffuser with lemon pure essential oil. Lemon is not an irritant to most of those with allergies, however please be mindful that a variety of other essential oils and their many uses may be introduced during class. Please inform the presenter if you have a history of allergies and/or if you should happen to experience an essential oil in an undesireable way.
- [_]Mixed female & male
- [_]Gender specific female
- [_]Gender specific male
Suggested number of participants:
- [_]Small: .........10-12
- [_]Medium: .....13-24
- [_]Large: .......25-50+
On-going series of 4 week workshops require that participants are currently enrolled in an educational program, community organizational group or religious organization that requires consistent attendance over a period of 4 weeks. Parent permission is required for ages under 18 years old.
Suggested Ages Of Participants:
- [_]10 - 11
- [_]12 - 13
- [_]14 - 15
- [_]16 - 17
- [_]18 - 24
- [_]25 - 35
- [_]35 - 45
- [_]45 - 55
FOR INFORMATION ON HOSTING AN EVENT/PROGRAM
PLEASE CONTACT: 770-912-5800
EMAIL: L'dia Men-Na'a