HOSTING AN EVENT
HOSTING ON-SITE: EVENT/PROGRAM
[_] 10-50+ Presentation
[_] 10-25 Workshop
[_] 10-25 Classes
Host & Presenter/Facilitator Agreement:
[_] 1. Host & Presenter/Facilitator agree upon a Scheduled date and time for workshop at least 8 weeks in advance: __/__/____ Time: __:__ - __:__ am/pm
[_] 2. Presenter/Facilitator's Name, logo (associated with topic) & presenter/facilitator's promotional website information regarding program/event appears on all advertisement, manuals, and brochures developed by Host.
[_] 3. Host provides & secures a safe public venue:
- [_] a climate controlled room for heating & air conditioning adjusments if necessary
- [_] b. Room with adjustable lighting or switches that control dark to light and from light to dark
- [_] c. Room with WiFi access to internet: websites & social media
- [_] d. Room that provides audio/visual equipment for media presentation via websites.
- [_] e. Room to accomodate workshop or class participants (up to 25) Presentation (25+) adequately,
- [_] f. Room free of clutter, unnecessary items i.e. distracting visuals, sounds or voices
- [_] g. weather guard tent with table and 2 chairs for facilitator & adequant amount of chairs for expected participants
[_] 4. Host arranges for Facilitator/Presenter to tour presentation/group site for a walk-through 4-6 weeks in advance of scheduled date:
__/__/____ __:__ am/pm
[_] 5. Hosts arranges for room to be set up at least 60 minutes prior to beginning of program with chairs, tables, audio/visual equipment, etc... according to the preference of the presenter/facilitator.
[_] 6. Hosts arranges for clean-up of the room and rearrangement of items to their original positions after conclusion of event/program.
[_] 7. Host is responsible for securing all advertisements with:
- [_] a. Advertisement on Host website
- [_] b. Articles in published magazines
- [_] c. Community radio programming
- [_] d. Social media
- [_] e. Email blasts
[_] 8. Host Invites participants to presentation, group, or classes and provide appropriate reminders prior to event
[_] 9. Host collects committment form of participation from invited participants who have confirmed attendance 3 weeks in advance with Name, D.O.B. & contact information with signature listed.
[_] 10. Host is responsible for gathering committment/video consents & and requested funds from each participant.
[_] 11. Hosting Fee: $__._ (optional):
This cost is collected from each participant and should be in the price quote (per person) that the hosts gives to each invited participant in order to attend the event/program.
The presenter/facilitator does not pay for nor collects the host's fees.
[_] 12. Host collects Pocket Lesson fee, per person, either as a separate fee or included in above hosting fee.
[_] 13. Host collects all payment (participant & pocket lesson fees) for each invited participant, then makes the payments using the above paypal button for the entire group of registered invited participants via paypal to presenter/facilitator 4 weeks in advance of event date.
[_] 14. Hosts registers participants names 2-3 weeks in advance of date of the event/program with presenter/facilitator of event/program.
[_] 15. Host is responsible for distributing to and collecting on-site Evaluation forms of event/program from each participant, providing copies of each to the presenter/facilitator.
[_] 16. Without signed agreement and payment received by presenter/facilitator on due date prior to event, new arrangements regarding event/program date must be made.
L'dia Men-Na'a, Consultant,
Wholistic Health Educator, Numerologist/Aromatherapist
Always refer to current agreement and prices.
Prices subject to change without notice